IniRadio #15: Dark Tranquillity - Hours Passed In Exile

Der musikalische Gegenentwurf zur #10.
Abteilung: "Hoffnung? Gnadenlos überbewertetes Fantasiegebilde"



What if some things are destined to failure?
What if some things are never meant to be?
What if someone never sees?
What if someone never opens?
What if somehow we are different?

Though I never claimed to be right
Give to me the benefit of doubt

I brought you fires
That you put out
I brought you fires
For I cannot be without
I came with sadness
But this my shattered heart can't bear

What of the times in exile?
What of the hours passed?
What if touches seem too trivial?

You can never tell me I'm wrong
A song I've heard so long

I came in madness
So this my shattered heart can't bear
My shattered heart won't bear

So what if healing takes forever?
So what if time is meant for others?
So what is left is but a shatter
And what is broken can't be whole
What is broken can't be whole again

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

CD des Monats: FEEDER - The Singles

IniRadio #61: Bob Seger feat. Kid Rock - Real Mean Bottle

Seriencheck: STAR TREK - STRANGE NEW WORLDS SEASON 2