Zum Herzerwärmen: Kinderchor singt "Still Alive" aus PORTAL



Kuchen für alle und für das nächste Mal einen besseren Kameramann. 1,2,3,4...

This is a triumph. / I'm making a note here: HUGE SUCCESS / It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Aperture Science / We do what we must / because we can.
For the good of all of us./ Except the ones who are dead.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. / You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
And the Science gets done. / And you make a neat gun.
For the people who are still alive.

I'm not even angry. / I'm being so sincere right now. / Even though you broke my heart. / And killed me.
And tore me to pieces. / And threw every piece into a fire. / As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!

Now these points of data make a beautiful line. / And we're out of beta. / We're releasing on time.
So I'm GLaD. I got burned. / Think of all the things we learned
For the people who are still alive.

Go ahead and leave me. / I think I prefer to stay inside. / Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.
Maybe Black Mesa / THAT WAS A JOKE. / HAHA. FAT CHANCE.
Anyway, this cake is great. / It's so delicious and moist.

Look at me still talking / when there's Science to do. / When I look out there, it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
I've experiments to run. / There is research to be done.
On the people who are still alive.

And believe me I am still alive.
I'm doing Science and I'm still alive.
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.
While you're dying I'll be still alive.
And when you're dead I will be still alive.
STILL ALIVE (x2)

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

CD des Monats: FEEDER - The Singles

IniRadio #61: Bob Seger feat. Kid Rock - Real Mean Bottle

Seriencheck: STAR TREK - STRANGE NEW WORLDS SEASON 2